Before starting the pump, make sure that:
- the voltage and frequency specified on the pump’s data plate coincide with those of the available power supply;
- there are no signs of damage to the pump or its power cord;
- the electric connection is made in a dry place, protected against any risk of flooding;
- the electric system is complete with a residual current circuit-breaker (I ∆ ≤ 30 mA) and an efficient earthing connection;
- Any extension cords must comply with the requirements for electric safety.
Fill the pump casing and suction hose with clean water before starting the pump for the first time. In case of wells or if the pump is installed above the water level, filling must be performed slowly until the water overflows; wait a few seconds to make sure that all the air has escaped and top up until the level has stabilized. If the pump is installed below the water level (below head), bleed the air from the pump casing by opening the filler cap. The pump will fill with water independently. Plug the pump into the socket, start the pump and wait for the water to exit. If water has not exited within 2-3 minutes from when the pump was switched on, turn the pump off and repeat the filling operation again. We recommend you read the instruction manual of the Booster Silent (also available in our DNA software) for useful information for use, maintenance and installation.